Tuesday, July 1, 2008 - 09:42 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- AT&T Inc. will sell the new version of the iPhone without a service contract for $400 more than the price with a two-year plan, a break from the rules set when Apple Inc.'s popular touch-screen gadget debuted last year.
- Exclusive marketing contracts best when competition is fierce, Rotman study findsWed, 18 Mar 2009, 13:53:40 EDT
- Smart desks make sci-fi a reality in the classroomTue, 16 Sep 2008, 20:21:31 EDT
- Extended service contracts: When and why do people buy them?Mon, 15 Jun 2009, 17:08:35 EDT
- Asian elephants under increasing threat as illegal ivory prices soarTue, 17 Feb 2009, 10:22:35 EST
- Protein identified that helps heart muscle contractTue, 16 Feb 2010, 5:35:43 EST