Capturing moving images of tiny protein molecules is the aim of a new research project announced today at Imperial College London. The research will reveal, on extremely short timescales, the miniscule movements of proteins which help carry out important biological processes in people, animals, insects and plants.
- Combined molecular study techniques reveal more about DNA proteinsWed, 2 Mar 2011, 13:07:46 EST
- Plants spice up their sex life with defensinsTue, 1 Jun 2010, 18:11:23 EDT
- 2 genes better than 1 for important plant pestTue, 1 Feb 2011, 12:07:45 EST
- Fastest movie in the world recordedWed, 12 Jan 2011, 13:33:18 EST
- Scientists map 1 of life's molecular mysteriesThu, 26 Jan 2012, 16:35:43 EST