Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 11:14 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- Chief Executive Howard Stringer said Sony Corp. will win back its electronic leadership by improving its Internet-linked gadgets, wiping out losses in video games and TVs and pushing services and software, not just hardware.
- Stretchable electronicsFri, 14 Dec 2012, 20:03:32 EST
- Software for the discovery of new crystal structuresWed, 11 May 2011, 22:31:58 EDT
- Eureka! Kitchen gadget inspires scientist to make more effective plastic electronicsFri, 27 Jan 2012, 15:35:45 EST
- New tool improves productivity, quality when translating softwareTue, 24 Feb 2009, 7:08:23 EST
- Culturally symbolic products: Would you buy a Sony cappuccino maker?Wed, 14 Sep 2011, 22:34:06 EDT