Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 14:35 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- Rolling your eyes to turn up the volume of a portable music player and tapping your fingers to turn on a DVD player are among technologies Japan's top mobile carrier is testing for "wearable" gadgets.
- High-volume portable music players may impair ability to clearly discriminate soundsWed, 9 Mar 2011, 10:53:43 EST
- Concern over hearing loss from personal music playersTue, 20 Apr 2010, 19:43:49 EDT
- A card-swipe for medical testsThu, 30 Oct 2008, 6:56:55 EDT
- Boosting its infectivity turns benign virus into good gene therapy carrier for cystic fibrosisMon, 16 Feb 2009, 17:49:58 EST
- Wearable depth-sensing projection system makes any surface capable of multitouch interactionMon, 17 Oct 2011, 22:33:07 EDT