Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 14:07 in Mathematics & Economics
Smokers in deprived parts of the British city of Dundee are to be paid to kick the habit in an initiative between public health organisations, municipal authorities and the Scottish government.
- Higher cigarette taxes don't deter all smokersWed, 13 Jul 2011, 22:36:26 EDT
- Smokers flock together, quit togetherWed, 21 May 2008, 17:22:28 EDT
- New findings shed light on why smokers struggle to quitMon, 5 Jan 2009, 17:29:35 EST
- Smokers with comorbid conditions need help from their doctor to quitTue, 23 Aug 2011, 16:33:31 EDT
- More smokers kick the habit with extended nicotine patch therapy, Penn research showsMon, 1 Feb 2010, 18:17:44 EST