Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 05:07 in Mathematics & Economics
A powerful earthquake in Japan struck at a previously unknown faultline, raising new alarm that the dreaded "Big One" could hit anywhere in the country, experts said Sunday.
- WHOI experts stress lessons From Japan earthquakeMon, 14 Mar 2011, 10:05:44 EDT
- Japan earthquake appears to increase quake risk elsewhere in the countryWed, 25 May 2011, 14:38:21 EDT
- Study of soil effects from March 11 Japan earthquake could improve building designMon, 18 Jul 2011, 13:32:37 EDT
- US earthquake resilience needs strengthening, says new reportWed, 30 Mar 2011, 12:04:00 EDT
- Report cites 'liquefaction' as key to much of Japanese earthquake damageMon, 18 Apr 2011, 13:08:01 EDT