Toshiba Corporation today announced a new line-up of 1.8-inch hard disk drives adopting a serial ATA interface, including the industry's first drive of this type with a capacity of 160 gigabytes. The new 160GB drive, MK1617GSG, and an 80GB drive, MK8017GSG, will enter mass production in August.
- Graduated driving laws reduce teen drunk drivingMon, 18 Jun 2012, 20:38:13 EDT
- Driving errors increase with age among older driversMon, 16 May 2011, 16:36:07 EDT
- World record data density for ferroelectric recordingTue, 17 Aug 2010, 9:30:21 EDT
- Driven to distraction: New study shows driving hinders talkingFri, 22 Jan 2010, 16:57:19 EST
- Distracted driving data and laws to prevent it don't match upWed, 8 Jun 2011, 13:39:25 EDT