Saturday, May 31, 2008 - 15:07 in Health & Medicine
Consistent reductions in US federal budget allocations for cancer research that have been implemented since 2003 threaten to undermine recent gains in the fight against the disease, scientists said.
- ASN opposes proposed cuts to medical researchWed, 16 Feb 2011, 12:08:36 EST
- Higher education associated with greater gains in mortality reduction from common cancersTue, 8 Jul 2008, 16:29:12 EDT
- People predict budgets better on annual basisThu, 17 Jul 2008, 10:15:30 EDT
- Implementation of breast health guidelines for developing countries publishedMon, 6 Oct 2008, 15:29:01 EDT
- Public's budget priorities differ dramatically from House and ObamaThu, 3 Mar 2011, 9:35:36 EST