Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 05:21 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- Google Inc. showed off its nearly completed mobile software system to about 3,000 computer programmers Wednesday, hoping to cultivate more services and advertising for people on the go.
- New software brings facial-recognition technology to mobile phonesTue, 26 Oct 2010, 10:54:46 EDT
- Cell phones become handheld tools for global developmentThu, 29 Oct 2009, 15:01:00 EDT
- Software improves understanding of mobility problemsThu, 16 Dec 2010, 4:55:18 EST
- Sending science down the phone: New technology will map research across the worldTue, 15 Sep 2009, 21:28:43 EDT
- Can mobile phones help people 'EatWell?'Wed, 17 Feb 2010, 10:22:57 EST