Beyond symbolically holding our feelings of love and compassion, the heart is a very efficient pump with a steady beat that provides the rhythm of life. Abnormal rhythm in the heart is a condition known as cardiac arrhythmia. A normal heart beats between 60 and 100 times per minute. It goes faster if needed for exercise or to handle emotional or physical stress.
- Innovative imaging system may boost speed and accuracy in treatment of heart rhythm disorderWed, 18 Aug 2010, 13:17:43 EDT
- Snipping key nerves may help life threatening heart rhythmsMon, 19 Dec 2011, 21:21:22 EST
- New mechanism for cardiac arrhythmia discoveredThu, 18 Sep 2008, 10:50:18 EDT
- Faster, better diagnosis for patients with heart rhythm disordersWed, 25 Mar 2009, 11:55:33 EDT
- The heart beats to the rhythm of a circadian clockWed, 22 Feb 2012, 15:35:32 EST