Friday, May 23, 2008 - 14:21 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- Google Inc.'s online communities have little traction in the United States, but the search leader continues to seek a spot in the social-networking hierarchy. First, it must contend with Facebook, the No. 2 online hangout behind MySpace.
- Crafting your image for your 1,000 friends on Facebook or MySpaceTue, 18 Nov 2008, 17:56:25 EST
- Social learningMon, 9 May 2011, 10:03:10 EDT
- The joy is in the social huntFri, 23 Apr 2010, 10:52:31 EDT
- Teenagers, parents and teachers unaware of social networking risksMon, 21 Mar 2011, 11:06:34 EDT
- Facebook profiles capture true personality, according to new psychology researchTue, 1 Dec 2009, 11:37:12 EST