Thursday, May 22, 2008 - 13:42 in Earth & Climate
Climate change and land management practices could be affecting the total amount of groundwater and surface water in the Hunter Valley, and also increasing levels of salinity.
- Sea level rise alters bay's salinityThu, 20 Nov 2008, 11:59:27 EST
- CO2 increase in the atmosphere augments tolerance of barley to salinityMon, 7 Jul 2008, 10:15:18 EDT
- Groundwater fate and climate changeMon, 28 Jan 2013, 16:18:03 EST
- MIT finds climate change could dramatically affect water suppliesWed, 17 Dec 2008, 16:36:18 EST
- Great Lakes water level sensitive to climate changeTue, 13 Jan 2009, 10:28:33 EST