Monday, May 19, 2008 - 16:07 in Health & Medicine
Objective, validated measures for assessing outcomes following facial plastic surgery have become more prevalent over the past decade, according to a review of previous studies published in the May/June issue of Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Study outlines tools to assess facial plastic surgery outcomesMon, 19 May 2008, 17:07:29 EDT
- Study examines factors that may predict if patients will be satisfied with facial plastic surgeryMon, 17 May 2010, 16:40:57 EDT
- Surgical procedure appears to enhance smiles in children with facial paralysisMon, 16 May 2011, 21:33:55 EDT
- Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery celebrates 10 years of publicationTue, 18 Nov 2008, 11:23:42 EST
- Use of rib cartilage grafts in rhinoplasty results in patient satisfaction, few complicationsMon, 16 Nov 2009, 19:16:08 EST