Monday, May 19, 2008 - 16:07 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- Donald J. Carty, who became Dell Inc.'s chief financial officer less than 18 months ago when the computer maker's accounting was under scrutiny, is stepping down and will be replaced by a longtime General Electric Co. executive.
- Short, on-chip light pulses will enable ultrafast data transfer within computersWed, 24 Nov 2010, 15:04:18 EST
- CEO charisma biases financial analysts, can hurt investors, says study in INFORMS journalTue, 15 Dec 2009, 12:18:42 EST
- Whether combat or peacekeeping, PTSD impacts veterans' well-beingWed, 1 Oct 2008, 15:28:38 EDT
- Proximity to convenience stores fosters child obesityThu, 17 Dec 2009, 11:32:45 EST
- How often do hip and knee replacements need revision?Tue, 2 Sep 2008, 11:23:33 EDT