Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 12:56 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- Carnegie Mellon University researchers hope Web surfers will spend their free time playing Internet-based games to help other people's and businesses' computers get smarter.
- Computer users are digitizing books quickly and accurately with Carnegie Mellon methodThu, 14 Aug 2008, 14:36:07 EDT
- Played by humans, scored by nature, online game helps unravel secrets of RNATue, 11 Jan 2011, 9:21:43 EST
- Carnegie Mellon and Disney Research develop new model for animated faces and bodies Tue, 7 Aug 2012, 13:36:35 EDT
- Scientists tap the cognitive genius of tots to make computers smarterTue, 13 Mar 2012, 17:03:31 EDT
- Teaching computer gamesThu, 21 Jan 2010, 11:19:24 EST