Saturday, May 10, 2008 - 05:07 in Psychology & Sociology
Enrolling an influential student to convey an anti-smoking message to schoolmates is a valuable way of getting youngsters to say no to cigarettes, a British study suggests.
- Smoking around your kindergartner could raise their blood pressureMon, 10 Jan 2011, 17:35:04 EST
- Anti-smoking law helps waiters to quit smokingThu, 10 Sep 2009, 10:35:44 EDT
- Recent smoking-cessation research highlights importance of keeping teens from smokingWed, 3 Jun 2009, 13:50:50 EDT
- Researchers use novel methods to identify how cigarette smoke affects smokersWed, 6 Apr 2011, 10:09:01 EDT
- Yale study shows why cigarette smoke makes flu, other viral infections worseThu, 24 Jul 2008, 17:56:36 EDT