Tuesday, May 6, 2008 - 16:42 in Physics & Chemistry
From mega mugs of soda that don't even fit into the average car cup holder to jumbo orders of fries that could feed an elephant, many fast-food restaurants are offering super-sized portions that appear to be easy on the pocketbook.
- Fast food restaurant lighting and music can reduce calorie intake and increase satisfactionFri, 31 Aug 2012, 4:06:04 EDT
- Fast-food density and neighborhood walkability affect residents' weight and waist sizeTue, 3 Mar 2009, 13:56:23 EST
- Kids consume more soda and calories when eating outMon, 5 Nov 2012, 18:34:50 EST
- Number of fast-food restaurants in neighborhood associated with stroke riskThu, 19 Feb 2009, 16:23:23 EST
- Fast food meals are smaller, have fewer calories than food served at restaurantsWed, 17 Dec 2008, 11:14:59 EST