Tuesday, May 6, 2008 - 12:56 in Health & Medicine
(AP) -- New outbreaks reported Tuesday in three Chinese provinces and Beijing put the number of children infected with hand, foot and mouth disease above 12,000 and the death toll has risen to at least 26 across the country.
- Computer models suggest vaccination or culling best to prevent foot-and-mouth diseaseTue, 19 Jan 2010, 14:29:54 EST
- Hidden infections crucial to understanding, controlling disease outbreaksMon, 22 Sep 2008, 16:09:09 EDT
- Bacterial DNA sequence used to map an infection outbreak Wed, 14 Nov 2012, 14:06:01 EST
- Chronic infection may add to developing-world deathsThu, 12 Feb 2009, 18:43:39 EST
- USDA scientists discover how foot-and-mouth disease virus begins infection in cattleTue, 14 Dec 2010, 10:34:47 EST