Monday, May 5, 2008 - 04:28 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- Yahoo Inc. Chief Executive Jerry Yang is convinced that the company he started in a Silicon Valley trailer 14 years ago is worth more than the $47.5 billion that Microsoft Corp. had offered for the Internet pioneer.
- Back to the future for computers: A return to the 1980s?Thu, 11 Mar 2010, 13:16:06 EST
- Oil boom possible but time is running outThu, 14 Oct 2010, 5:52:05 EDT
- Development team achieves 1 terabit per second data rate on a single integrated photonic chipMon, 28 Feb 2011, 15:34:34 EST
- What if all software was open source? A code to unlock the desktopTue, 30 Mar 2010, 14:51:19 EDT
- How to predict the future of technology?Sat, 26 Jan 2013, 14:05:54 EST