Monday, May 5, 2008 - 15:14 in Health & Medicine
Scientists at Duke University Medical Center have shown a connection between early drinking patterns and a tendency to be a heavy drinker in adulthood, in a study of adolescent rats.
- Preference for alcohol in adolescence may lead to heavy drinkingMon, 5 May 2008, 16:14:23 EDT
- Adolescent rats help prove that early alcohol exposure alcohol can quickly lead to heavy drinkingSun, 4 May 2008, 22:44:54 EDT
- Energy drink use may lead to alcohol dependenceTue, 16 Nov 2010, 17:05:37 EST
- Excessive drinking and relapse rapidly cut in new approachMon, 9 Jun 2008, 17:35:57 EDT
- Adult-supervised drinking in young teens may lead to more alcohol use, consequencesThu, 28 Apr 2011, 2:04:58 EDT