Sunday, May 4, 2008 - 14:35 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A new, simplified family tree of humanity, published on Sunday, has dealt a blow to those who contend that the enigmatic hominids known as Neanderthals intermingled with our forebears.
- New evidence debunks 'stupid' Neanderthal mythMon, 25 Aug 2008, 22:29:08 EDT
- Separation between Neanderthal and Homo sapiens might have occurred 500,000 years earlierWed, 23 Jun 2010, 12:22:46 EDT
- Analysis of teeth suggests modern humans mature more slowly than Neanderthals didMon, 15 Nov 2010, 15:35:31 EST
- Shared genes with Neanderthal relatives not unusualMon, 31 Oct 2011, 23:33:15 EDT
- Neanderthal genome yields insights into human evolution and evidence of interbreedingThu, 6 May 2010, 15:12:09 EDT