Friday, May 2, 2008 - 16:07 in Physics & Chemistry
(AP) -- It's safe to say Jeremy Snyder gets a charge out of the two-seat Tesla Roadster whenever he pulls one off the lot - and not because it's equipped with an all-electric engine.
- Magnetic field researchers target 100-tesla goal Sat, 24 Mar 2012, 15:32:26 EDT
- Penn researchers build first physical 'metatronic' circuit Thu, 23 Feb 2012, 23:32:33 EST
- UCLA Engineering researchers use electricity to generate alternative fuelThu, 29 Mar 2012, 18:33:56 EDT
- Flash of fresh insight by electrical brain stimulationWed, 2 Feb 2011, 17:35:32 EST
- Quantum computers counting on carbon nanotubesThu, 21 Mar 2013, 15:07:25 EDT