Thursday, May 1, 2008 - 15:21 in Psychology & Sociology
(AP) -- The government is evaluating a new version of OxyContin - the potent painkiller sometimes called "hillbilly heroin" - designed to be harder to abuse.
- OxyContin formula change has many abusers switching to heroinThu, 12 Jul 2012, 12:08:39 EDT
- Abuse of painkillers can predispose adolescents to lifelong addictionWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:56:27 EDT
- Painkiller prescribing varies dramatically among family physicians: studyMon, 14 Mar 2011, 15:34:46 EDT
- Risks for painkiller abuse do not outweigh benefits in chronic painFri, 9 May 2008, 9:28:26 EDT
- Volcanic eruptions more complex and harder to predict, according to new Science paperThu, 9 Oct 2008, 14:29:30 EDT