Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 15:14 in Physics & Chemistry
A distressing fact for aeronautical engineers: Scale model airplanes don't fly anything like their full-sized counterparts. And that makes aircraft design a lot more difficult.
- Research at UC3M improves the bolted joints in airplanesMon, 13 Jun 2011, 10:33:13 EDT
- Self-repairing aircraft could revolutionize aviation safetyMon, 19 May 2008, 11:22:15 EDT
- Southampton engineers fly the world's first 'printed' aircraftThu, 28 Jul 2011, 10:35:47 EDT
- Workstation design improvements for drone operators may reduce costs & mishaps, researchers suggestWed, 27 Feb 2013, 17:09:43 EST
- High-flying NASA aircraft helps develop new science instrumentsTue, 18 Sep 2012, 9:04:09 EDT