Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:53 in Mathematics & Economics
German software giant SAP said Wednesday that first quarter net profit fell 22 percent and disappointed investors as it delayed the launch of a new product for small- and medium-sized enterprises.
- A new idea for how anti-aging products delay ripening of fruit and wilting of flowersFri, 2 May 2008, 15:56:13 EDT
- March launch planned for ESA's gravity missionWed, 4 Feb 2009, 10:30:12 EST
- Early product launches: How will consumers respond? Tue, 19 Apr 2011, 11:52:34 EDT
- Consumer benefits differ for changing product sizes in a specialty coffee marketThu, 2 Oct 2008, 13:35:41 EDT
- Enterprise PCs work while they sleep – saving energy and money – with new softwareWed, 23 Jun 2010, 16:32:57 EDT