Many people experience the feeling of being overwhelmed. Common sources of stress include losing a set of keys, being late to important meetings, and tackling stacks of paperwork. Many people believe the last thing they have time to think about is how to reduce stress and improve mental health, but doing three simple things can make a difference.
- For young birds, getting stressed out can be a good thingMon, 13 Aug 2012, 10:08:22 EDT
- Starve a fever, feed a cold, don't be stressedMon, 20 Jul 2009, 15:08:25 EDT
- Marriage and committed romance reduce stress-related hormone productionTue, 17 Aug 2010, 12:08:21 EDT
- Why we fight: Men check out in stressful situationsTue, 28 Sep 2010, 14:23:56 EDT
- New evidence that dark chocolate helps ease emotional stressWed, 11 Nov 2009, 11:26:03 EST