Friday, April 27, 2012 - 02:01 in Psychology & Sociology
Steve Coll details Exxon Mobil’s harassment of scientists, its entanglements in wars, its withholding of information from Congress, its arrogant culture — and yet it is surprisingly impartial.
- Using digitized books as 'cultural genome,' researchers unveil quantitative approach to humanitiesThu, 16 Dec 2010, 14:37:09 EST
- Simple approach could clean up oil remaining from Exxon Valdez spillWed, 29 Sep 2010, 10:17:32 EDT
- Wildlife still exposed to Exxon Valdez oil 20 years after disasterWed, 14 Apr 2010, 10:53:21 EDT
- Gulf oil spill similar to Exxon Valdez in initial social and mental impacts, study findsTue, 19 Apr 2011, 12:06:47 EDT
- Low concentrations of oxygen and nutrients slowing biodegradation of Exxon Valdez oilSun, 17 Jan 2010, 13:57:48 EST