Friday, April 27, 2012 - 11:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Steve Coll's new book describes Exxon as a "corporate state within the American state" and offers a piercing portrait of Lee Raymond, who led the corporation for 13 years.
- Simple approach could clean up oil remaining from Exxon Valdez spillWed, 29 Sep 2010, 10:17:32 EDT
- Wildlife still exposed to Exxon Valdez oil 20 years after disasterWed, 14 Apr 2010, 10:53:21 EDT
- Sociological study reflects high financial malfeasance rates in largest US corporationsWed, 2 Jun 2010, 12:25:53 EDT
- Political views affect firms' corporate social responsibilityWed, 17 Sep 2008, 11:36:25 EDT
- Study group looks at the future of corporate boardsWed, 20 Apr 2011, 11:06:40 EDT