Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 10:49 in Health & Medicine
A Swedish study suggests that breast-feeding reduces a mother’s risk of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Women who breastfeed for more than a year halve their risk of rheumatoid arthritisMon, 12 May 2008, 19:35:22 EDT
- Rheumatoid arthritis breakthroughTue, 11 Nov 2008, 20:22:03 EST
- Alcohol reduces the severity of rheumatoid arthritisTue, 27 Jul 2010, 19:35:40 EDT
- Blood test can predict rheumatoid arthritis before symptoms ariseThu, 28 Jan 2010, 4:21:44 EST
- Regular statin use is associated with a reduced risk of developing rheumatoid arthritisTue, 7 Sep 2010, 17:29:41 EDT