Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 13:40 in Psychology & Sociology
Scientists reported that a tiny brain implant allowed two quadriplegic people to manipulate a robotic arm with just their thoughts.
- For robust robots, let them be babies firstThu, 20 Jan 2011, 13:33:39 EST
- Putting a face on a robotTue, 1 Oct 2013, 12:05:41 EDT
- People attribute minds to robots, corpses that are targets of harmMon, 17 Jun 2013, 15:34:24 EDT
- Teaching robots to move like humansMon, 7 Mar 2011, 11:03:38 EST
- Robot arm improves performance of brain-controlled deviceTue, 14 Dec 2010, 17:34:53 EST