Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 01:00 in Health & Medicine
The New York City health department began a campaign to encourage hospitals to stop handing out free baby formula as a way to encourage breast-feeding, and several have signed up.
- Supplementing babies' formula with DHA boosts cognitive developmentTue, 15 Sep 2009, 1:16:14 EDT
- Study challenges baby formula claimThu, 14 Jul 2011, 11:37:54 EDT
- New infant formula ingredients boost babies' immunity by feeding their gut bacteriaWed, 29 Feb 2012, 22:32:48 EST
- Even the sickest babies benefit from breast-feedingWed, 27 Oct 2010, 15:33:11 EDT
- Breastfeeding tied to stronger maternal response to baby's cryWed, 20 Apr 2011, 10:35:25 EDT