Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - 00:00 in Psychology & Sociology
What should be more important to women: A positive body image or a fit physique that is less at risk for diabetes and other health issues?
- Women's body image based more on others' opinions than their own weightTue, 29 Mar 2011, 15:06:11 EDT
- Aberrations in adipose tissue could increase risk of diabetes in PCOSTue, 18 Jan 2011, 11:05:34 EST
- Size of fat cells and waist size predict type 2 diabetes in womenThu, 10 Sep 2009, 12:52:15 EDT
- Weight gain between first and second pregnancies increases woman's gestational diabetes riskMon, 23 May 2011, 17:36:22 EDT
- Large fat cells may increase risk of type 2 diabetes in womenMon, 21 Sep 2009, 9:22:11 EDT