Monday, May 7, 2012 - 16:30 in Health & Medicine
People with congestive heart failure are often treated with warfarin to prevent blood clots, but a large randomized double-blinded trial has found that aspirin works just as well.
- Aspirin effective in preventing clots following joint replacement surgeryThu, 8 Nov 2012, 9:05:42 EST
- Final data show experimental agent better than aspirin at preventing strokeThu, 10 Feb 2011, 12:05:41 EST
- Higher daily dose of aspirin could play key role in preventing heart attacks for those with diabetesTue, 5 Jul 2011, 12:36:49 EDT
- The Montreal Heart Institute presents findings on congestive heart failure and atrial fibrillationFri, 20 Jun 2008, 2:56:51 EDT
- Scripps Research team sheds new light on how blood clots form Mon, 13 Jun 2011, 22:34:37 EDT