Saturday, May 5, 2012 - 01:40 in Psychology & Sociology
Some energetic New Yorkers, many professionals with full-time jobs, are fitting in multiple workouts a day at separate studios.
- Blood tests reveal tobacco smoke residues in non-smoking New YorkersWed, 8 Apr 2009, 11:52:07 EDT
- Astronauts may need more intense workouts to maintain muscle fitness in spaceThu, 2 Apr 2009, 12:27:10 EDT
- Some types of arousal can lead to unhealthy choicesMon, 21 Jun 2010, 17:05:32 EDT
- NSAIDs: Take 'em early and often when competing? Think againWed, 16 Dec 2009, 10:57:32 EST
- COPD patients may breathe easier, thanks to the WiiMon, 16 May 2011, 16:37:33 EDT