Monday, April 30, 2012 - 11:31 in Psychology & Sociology
Elizabeth S. Spelke studies infants and toddlers to understand how the brain works by determining what, if anything, humans are born knowing.
- Babies are born with 'intuitive physics' knowledge, says MU researcherTue, 24 Jan 2012, 15:33:01 EST
- Human brain becomes tuned to voices and emotional tone of voice during infancyWed, 24 Mar 2010, 12:39:36 EDT
- Yeast biology yields insights into human knowledge expansionFri, 20 Mar 2009, 16:17:17 EDT
- Like humans, chimps are born with immature forebrainsThu, 11 Aug 2011, 13:32:56 EDT
- Human brain evolution, new insight through X-raysThu, 8 Sep 2011, 12:37:07 EDT