Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 04:10 in Mathematics & Economics
The agency said products containing the ingredient dimethylamylamine were being improperly marketed as dietary supplements.
- Exclusive marketing contracts best when competition is fierce, Rotman study findsWed, 18 Mar 2009, 13:53:40 EDT
- Active ingredient levels vary among red yeast rice supplementsMon, 25 Oct 2010, 16:53:52 EDT
- The right food supplements during pregnancy?Tue, 18 Jan 2011, 12:16:22 EST
- Pharmaceuticals: A market for producing 'lemons' and serious harmTue, 17 Aug 2010, 10:56:56 EDT
- Drug marketing techniques may be risking patient safetyWed, 3 Dec 2008, 4:15:41 EST