Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 03:30 in Psychology & Sociology
After being bullied about his weight for years, a sixth grader, with the help of his mother, came up with an eating plan they called Portion Size Me.
- Sealing off portion of intestinal lining treats obesity, resolves diabetes in animal modelMon, 24 Nov 2008, 15:42:46 EST
- Parental involvement key to preventing child bullyingMon, 3 May 2010, 0:54:24 EDT
- Regional system to cool cardiac arrest patients improves outcomesMon, 11 Jul 2011, 17:34:22 EDT
- Sleep loss limits fat lossMon, 4 Oct 2010, 18:03:54 EDT
- UN-led action plan for maternal, child health 'positive,' says World Vision, but crucial gaps remainMon, 7 Jun 2010, 14:33:03 EDT