Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 14:10 in Health & Medicine
One of the nation’s largest medical debt-collection companies is under fire in Minnesota for placing employees in hospitals and demanding patients pay before receiving treatment, documents show.
- 79 million US adults have medical bill problems or are paying off medical debtWed, 20 Aug 2008, 3:21:28 EDT
- Medical debt keeps rising, new report showsMon, 6 Feb 2012, 16:37:30 EST
- Potential debt problems more common among the educated, study suggestsTue, 9 Oct 2012, 15:37:16 EDT
- Study highlights lack of patient knowledge regarding hospital medicationsThu, 10 Dec 2009, 0:30:47 EST
- Medical debt occurs despite insurance, UA study showsFri, 17 Jun 2011, 15:34:16 EDT