Friday, April 20, 2012 - 12:00 in Psychology & Sociology
New research on the phone and texting habits of men and women shows that as women age, they appear to shift their phone affections away from the men in their lives, spending more phone time with their adult daughters.
- Contact with dads drops when women ovulateMon, 29 Nov 2010, 17:03:39 EST
- Computer scientists find vulnerabilities in Cisco VoIP phonesMon, 7 Jan 2013, 16:04:36 EST
- Study: Consumers don't want wallet phones; airline, movie tickets on cell phones more acceptableFri, 19 Feb 2010, 12:07:57 EST
- Women in India abused by husbands at far greater risk for HIV infectionTue, 12 Aug 2008, 16:49:42 EDT
- Study examines phenomenon of women caring for ex-husbandsThu, 10 Feb 2011, 17:34:18 EST