Tuesday, April 3, 2012 - 23:40 in Health & Medicine
Volunteers in a study spent just as much time sitting on days when they exercised as they did on days off, a habit that may be deadly.
- Couch potatoes beware: Too much time spent watching TV is harmful to heart healthMon, 10 Jan 2011, 16:35:29 EST
- Attention, couch potatoes! Walking boosts brain connectivity, functionThu, 26 Aug 2010, 12:44:05 EDT
- Couch potato or elite athlete? A happy medium keeps colds at bay!Thu, 5 Jan 2012, 12:37:05 EST
- Get off the couch, pleaseWed, 10 Aug 2011, 16:36:53 EDT
- The couch potato effectTue, 30 Nov 2010, 14:03:50 EST