Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 20:10 in Health & Medicine
The Republican-controlled Legislature in Idaho is backing away from a bill requiring women seeking an abortion to have an ultrasound.
- Ultrasound shown to exert remote control of brain circuitsWed, 29 Oct 2008, 10:37:24 EDT
- Idaho National Laboratory researchers meet major hydrogen milestoneThu, 18 Sep 2008, 12:43:00 EDT
- Ultrasound device improves poor bone healingThu, 7 Oct 2010, 19:41:38 EDT
- Salmon migration mystery explored on Idaho's Clearwater RiverThu, 17 Sep 2009, 16:10:25 EDT
- Computer model improves ultrasound imageTue, 4 Nov 2008, 12:24:20 EST