Monday, March 5, 2012 - 16:10 in Health & Medicine
Researchers recruited 965 people with stable coronary artery disease, tracking their statin use and depressive symptoms over six years.
- New insights into link between anti-cholesterol statin drugs and depressionWed, 30 Jun 2010, 12:37:57 EDT
- A possible risk group for statin useMon, 23 Mar 2009, 13:37:42 EDT
- Statin RX may be overprescribed in healthy people without evidence of diseased arteriesTue, 16 Nov 2010, 16:36:38 EST
- Twin study examines associations between depression and coronary artery diseaseMon, 3 Aug 2009, 16:46:06 EDT
- Statins: Benefits questionable in low-risk patientsTue, 18 Jan 2011, 19:32:13 EST