Saturday, October 1, 2011 - 21:40 in Psychology & Sociology
The mayor of El Paso and two City Council members are the subjects of a recall election because they support health benefits for the domestic partners of gay city employees.
- Lack of insurance drives El Pasoans across the border for healthcareFri, 20 Feb 2009, 18:09:48 EST
- El Paso County serves as a model for obesity prevention, according to UT School of Public Health studyWed, 21 Oct 2009, 14:01:39 EDT
- UTHealth study suggests private insurers control health care spending better than MedicareTue, 7 Dec 2010, 12:35:19 EST
- Viewers look to TV characters to advise how to talk about sexual healthWed, 1 Jun 2011, 16:37:06 EDT
- You benefit if your romantic partner recovers well from spats, U of M study findsFri, 11 Feb 2011, 11:07:59 EST