Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 13:20 in Health & Medicine
For patients with Parkinson's disease, there still is no cure. But researchers have begun to make progress in identifying causes of the disease, and a new study promises to help identify better treatments.
- Parkinson's disease: Study of live human neurons reveals the disease's genetic originsTue, 7 Feb 2012, 13:37:00 EST
- Neuroimaging identifies patients with REM sleep disturbances who will suffer Parkinson's diseaseThu, 16 Sep 2010, 21:34:16 EDT
- Molecular mechanism triggering Parkinson's disease identified in Stanford studyWed, 28 Jul 2010, 13:29:37 EDT
- Small molecules found to protect cells in multiple models of Parkinson's diseaseMon, 28 Dec 2009, 15:36:39 EST
- New pathway identified in Parkinson's through brain imagingMon, 13 Sep 2010, 15:42:40 EDT