Friday, April 22, 2011 - 10:40 in Mathematics & Economics
These were among my early lessons in how hard it is to be old -- how long everything takes, how much some of it hurts, and how a caregiver must stop moving at warp speed and adapt to the pace of someone who is disabled.
- Caregiving may be associated with poorer health in certain groupsTue, 28 Oct 2008, 11:58:34 EDT
- Distance caregivers for advanced cancer patients have special needs, CWRU study findsMon, 8 Aug 2011, 19:35:06 EDT
- Sharing child caregiving may increase parental conflict, study findsWed, 26 Jan 2011, 11:35:26 EST
- University of Houston research team aims to help caregivers monitor patients' health and whereaboutsFri, 26 Jun 2009, 9:21:37 EDT
- Critical communication for caregiversWed, 16 Dec 2009, 18:24:52 EST