Friday, August 20, 2010 - 09:14 in Health & Medicine
Tossing and turning until 3 a.m. may not be insomnia but a different disorder requiring separate treatments.
- Insomnia among returning war vets is as severe as patients with chronic insomniaTue, 10 Jun 2008, 6:22:09 EDT
- Aerobic exercise relieves insomniaWed, 15 Sep 2010, 13:16:39 EDT
- Cognitive behavioral therapy is an effective treatment for chronic insomniaTue, 9 Jun 2009, 0:29:58 EDT
- Study shows that the societal, economic burden of insomnia is highThu, 1 Jan 2009, 9:37:28 EST
- Insomnia costing US workforce $63.2 billion a year in lost productivity, study showsThu, 1 Sep 2011, 13:38:43 EDT