Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 00:28 in Psychology & Sociology
Her 1967 book, “The Siege,” was credited with assuaging the guilt that so many parents of autistic children had felt and providing insight for psychiatrists, psychologists, educators and advocates.
- Bacteria in the gut of autistic children different from non-autistic childrenTue, 10 Jan 2012, 21:32:13 EST
- World's largest DNA scan reveals rare variants that disrupt gene activity in autistic childrenWed, 9 Jun 2010, 14:19:07 EDT
- Children with autistic traits remain undiagnosedMon, 22 Mar 2010, 14:13:05 EDT
- Questions remain over existence of 'new syndrome' in autistic childrenThu, 15 Apr 2010, 20:26:58 EDT
- Research reveals autistic individuals are in fact superior in multiple areasWed, 2 Nov 2011, 23:35:16 EDT