Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 01:21 in Health & Medicine
Brain damage has been identified in a former college football player, showing new evidence about the possible safety risks of college and perhaps high school football.
- First former college football player diagnosed with CTEThu, 22 Oct 2009, 10:08:36 EDT
- Football findings suggest concussions caused by series of hitsThu, 2 Feb 2012, 17:35:40 EST
- Concussed high school athletes who receive neuropsychological testing sidelined longerWed, 15 Dec 2010, 14:41:43 EST
- For big athletes: Possible future riskMon, 26 Oct 2009, 12:47:02 EDT
- College football linemen take one for the team in terms of healthMon, 7 Dec 2009, 14:16:16 EST