Monday, June 22, 2009 - 11:14 in Psychology & Sociology
A nap that includes a period of REM sleep seems to improve performance on word-association tests, a new study shows.
- To learn better, take a nap (and don't forget to dream)Thu, 22 Apr 2010, 17:38:48 EDT
- Better sleep is associated with improved academic successWed, 10 Jun 2009, 0:22:59 EDT
- Study shows sleep extension improves athletic performance and moodMon, 8 Jun 2009, 1:56:30 EDT
- Extended sleep improves the athletic performance of collegiate basketball playersFri, 1 Jul 2011, 15:32:32 EDT
- At-home sleep testing equal to overnight in a sleep lab in treatment resultsWed, 19 May 2010, 10:19:08 EDT