Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 02:43 in Mathematics & Economics
Roche said it would pay a lower price than it had offered last July for the 44 percent of Genentech it does not already own and that it would go directly to shareholders with its offer.
- UC San Diego and Genentech scientists develop potentially disruptive antibody sequencing technologyFri, 19 Dec 2008, 11:29:51 EST
- Genentech uses Complete Genomics' human genome sequencing service to compare tumor and normal genome in patient with non-small cell lung cancer; results published in NatureWed, 26 May 2010, 18:07:17 EDT
- Foreclosure reduces a home's sale price by 27 percent on averageWed, 4 Aug 2010, 15:32:59 EDT
- Bypassing stem cells, scientists make neurons directly from human skinThu, 4 Aug 2011, 14:37:15 EDT
- Promising early evidence of the superior benefits of drug therapy for diabetic eye diseaseWed, 30 Apr 2008, 14:58:02 EDT